The setting of the resort is beautiful. About 30 minutes from the airport to a remote part of the island. The property is VERY hilly. Be prepared with comfortable shoes and the rooms are not easy to get too. While the rooms are incredible and relaxing, there is a screaming whistle for a good part of the day for detracting the mosquitos. The pool is tiny and if you forget something in your room when you are at the pool, it is at least a 30 minute walk back to your room.
The management presence is minimal. The GM is very picky about who he talks too and fake with most of the guests. If he thinks he can sell you a property, he will talk to you. The service is slow. While there is really no place to rush off too, it is a good thing. The first morning I waited 1 hour for eggs at breakfast. Everyday after was at least 30 minutes.
For me, I would not recommend this property at all. There are too many downsides. I have stayed a many Four Seasons and this was my least favorite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Ko Samui - Ang Thong