Starting from the moment we arrived, this was one of the most amazing places we have ever visited! We were here for just a couple of days on our honeymoon, and no words or pictures can do this property justice. It is a must see! Put it on your "bucket list" and you won't be disappointed.
The villas are breathtaking, each with its own infinity pool, and completely private. Perfect for a romantic getaway.
The resort beach was awesome, along with the resort "public" pool. Lots of activities, even for adults, and of course the amazing service that only Four Seasons can offer.
The resort is a good ways out of town, so if exploring Samui is high on your priority list, that may be a bit challenging, and you may want to rent a car. But if you are interested in relaxing, this is the perfect place, and I can't see why you would ever want to leave this slice of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Ko Samui - Ang Thong