We spent five nights in a premium pool villa and enjoyed every minute of it. The villa was very comfortable and offered total privacy. The manicured gardens were impressive and we were positively surprised by the beach that was very beautiful and the beach service was outstanding. OK, we have seen clearer water elsewhere but it didn't bother us. The overall service was great, so was the gym and the spa treatments. Unfortunately, the food was slightly disappointing but the GM informed us of measures to improve this area.
We stayed at four high end hotels during our Samui holiday and Four Seasons was definitely the winner. We would love to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Ko Samui - Ang Thong