My husband and I have traveled to St. Martin 7 times and stayed at La Samanna 6 of those times. It is such a beautiful place and we will return! We love the rooms, we have stayed in the smallest beach front, to the largest suite in the main building and we have loved each one of them. We love to have lunch at the beach bar, the bar staff are so friendly, especially Romel and Jean...the entire staff at the resort are very attentive and we have never been dissappointed. La Samanna is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen, the sand is white and the water is so crystal clear! La Samanna is the only place I will ever stay while in St. Martin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Samanna nestles amongst lush gardens overlooking 55 acres of spectacular beachfront. A complete resort in itself, La Samanna offers a spectacular private beach, two poolside terraces, 83 luxurious rooms and suites and 8 newly completed 4600sq. ft. villas with private pools. Enjoy its sophisticated food offerings and award winning wine cellar, indulge in its European Elysees Spa, or simply enjoy the privacy and relaxation of this sophisticated and sensual French-Caribbean enclave. La Samanna is everything you could wish for in a Caribbean hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Belmond, Amex, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Belmond La Samanna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Samanna By Orient-Express Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- La Samanna Hotel
- La Samanna Resort St Martin