So if you have the money and would like a piece of paradise, or heaven, take a trip to the Spa at La Samanna. My wife and I each bought the Sun Preparation package and were both truly delighted. It's not cheap, but you come out of the spa feeling like a million dollars, so definitely worth the price. Sublime!
The hotel is pretty spectacular too! We used to stay there before we discovered villa rental. The bar, restaurant, and pool are "Life Styles Of The Rich And Famous".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Samanna nestles amongst lush gardens overlooking 55 acres of spectacular beachfront. A complete resort in itself, La Samanna offers a spectacular private beach, two poolside terraces, 83 luxurious rooms and suites and 8 newly completed 4600sq. ft. villas with private pools. Enjoy its sophisticated food offerings and award winning wine cellar, indulge in its European Elysees Spa, or simply enjoy the privacy and relaxation of this sophisticated and sensual French-Caribbean enclave. La Samanna is everything you could wish for in a Caribbean hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orient Express, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond La Samanna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Samanna By Orient-Express Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- La Samanna Hotel
- La Samanna Resort St Martin