La Samanna is probably the finest Hotel on the island. The suites are well appointed and the Villa we just stayed in for a week was even better. Our personal concierge, Andrea went out of his way to ensure our comfort, ease of travel and dinner reservations on the island. The jet ski tour-guided excursion was a blast and our guide definitely showed us a great time. The beach is nice, but has some strong currents (at least in the month of March).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Samanna nestles amongst lush gardens overlooking 55 acres of spectacular beachfront. A complete resort in itself, La Samanna offers a spectacular private beach, two poolside terraces, 83 luxurious rooms and suites and 8 newly completed 4600sq. ft. villas with private pools. Enjoy its sophisticated food offerings and award winning wine cellar, indulge in its European Elysees Spa, or simply enjoy the privacy and relaxation of this sophisticated and sensual French-Caribbean enclave. La Samanna is everything you could wish for in a Caribbean hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond La Samanna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Samanna By Orient-Express Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- La Samanna Hotel
- La Samanna Resort St Martin