My wife and I recently spent a week at La Samanna. It was our second visit. Our experience was wonderful. Upon arriving at the resort, we felt secluded and pampered beyond our dreams. The beach is one of the most beautiful we have ever seen. But, though the grounds, facilities and the beach stand out, the staff is their greatest asset. They make you feel special - from treating you to fruit, pastries and water on the beach, to remembering your dinner and wine preference. The concierge was helpful with off-hotel arrangements and our needs were well anticipated. The accommodations were very comfortable and stylish. The decor was tropical contemporary. We will make this resort a regular stop in the future and hope to bring our families along.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Samanna nestles amongst lush gardens overlooking 55 acres of spectacular beachfront. A complete resort in itself, La Samanna offers a spectacular private beach, two poolside terraces, 83 luxurious rooms and suites and 8 newly completed 4600sq. ft. villas with private pools. Enjoy its sophisticated food offerings and award winning wine cellar, indulge in its European Elysees Spa, or simply enjoy the privacy and relaxation of this sophisticated and sensual French-Caribbean enclave. La Samanna is everything you could wish for in a Caribbean hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Belmond, Amex, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond La Samanna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Samanna By Orient-Express Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- La Samanna Hotel
- La Samanna Resort St Martin