My husband surprised me with a trip to La Samanna and it was a trip to remember. We were lucky enough to stay in 10M. My husband arranged for us to have a private dinner served on the beach. It was a full moon and the hotel created the most incredible setting and meal for us. The entire experience was wonderful. The beach is secluded and there are wonderful toys to play with. I loved the plexiglass kayaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Samanna nestles amongst lush gardens overlooking 55 acres of spectacular beachfront. A complete resort in itself, La Samanna offers a spectacular private beach, two poolside terraces, 83 luxurious rooms and suites and 8 newly completed 4600sq. ft. villas with private pools. Enjoy its sophisticated food offerings and award winning wine cellar, indulge in its European Elysees Spa, or simply enjoy the privacy and relaxation of this sophisticated and sensual French-Caribbean enclave. La Samanna is everything you could wish for in a Caribbean hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Belmond, Amex, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond La Samanna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Samanna By Orient-Express Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- La Samanna Hotel
- La Samanna Resort St Martin