An unplanned trip from Port Dickson to Penang, my niece recommended the hotel and made the booking online, as she had done for me on numerous occasions before. However, due to some technicalities, it took us a good 40 minutes or so before we could check in.
Other than that hiccup, we had a very pleasant stay. The service is good and the staff are friendly and courteous. The breakfast spread is also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the uncomplicated comforts in any of our 220 welcoming guest rooms and suites, where you’ll find everything you need to feel at home; some have outstanding views of the Malacca Strait. Enjoy free bottled water daily and stay connected with free wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanjung Bungah Beach Georgetown
- Hotel Tanjung Bungah Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Penang Tanjung Bungah