Tides Reach guest house was one of the most comfortable and welcoming I have stayed in .We had a gorgeous room overlooking the bay .The decor within the house was really interesting and individual.Breakfast was substantial and set us up for the day..This was a perfect base for walking and exploring the stunning area of The Gower.We hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1855, Tides Reach is a handsome, elegantly furnished well appointed guest house providing high standards in quality, comfort and service, whilst providing an informal and friendly place to relax and savour the views across Swansea Bay. All rooms are en-suite, are equipped with televisions, DVD players, internet access, irons, hairdryers, alarm clocks, pampering kits and hospitality trays. Adjoining the guest house is a self catering flat with spectacular sea views which sleeps 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tides Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Reach Guest House Hotel Mumbles
- Tides Reach Guest House Mumbles, Swansea