Second time we have stayed at Tides Reach, the room was very clean, well decorated and comfortable. This is a very well run B&B. Our room had a view out over the bay. Really enjoyed our stay. Mumbles is a good base for Swansea and the Gower. Will use Tides Reach again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1855, Tides Reach is a handsome, elegantly furnished well appointed guest house providing high standards in quality, comfort and service, whilst providing an informal and friendly place to relax and savour the views across Swansea Bay. All rooms are en-suite. We are dog friendly by request. We have family rooms and a self catering cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tides Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Reach Guest House Hotel Mumbles
- Tides Reach Guest House Mumbles, Swansea