“And I thought I knew Gower” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Attractions in Mumbles
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
Swansea, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“And I thought I knew Gower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

As a local, I felt I knew the peninsula well but seeing it from the Sea Serpent boat proved how little I knew and how much more beautiful it was than even I thought! My hubby and I spent a great 2 hours with Gower Coast Adventures on their Oxwich Bay to Worms Head trip. It was fun, educational and I recommend it highly. Dave and James took great care if us and went out of their way to explain the coastline and the wildlife we saw (porpoise, Atlantic seals, huge jelly fish, birds of many types including nesting young). Fantastic morning. Thanks guys....

Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the Gower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had a lovely trip from The Mumbles to Oxwich Bay and back with skipper Dave and guide Abbie. Both were very knowledgeable about the Gower and about maritime life. We were kitted out with waterproof trousers and jackets which kept us nice and warm. The six of us (four from London and two locals) really enjoyed the trip (including a Welsh cake in Oxwich Bay) and at our next visit to The Mumbles we are planning to do the stretch from Oxwich Bay to the Worms.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“best boat trip ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

thank you its been my third time out with you now.....awesome as always
took my two children this time, they thought that the sights and wildlife were fab. thank you

“A special boat trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We love this boat trip have been 4 times before.This time we got on the Sea Serpent at Swansea marina after a picnic lunch watching the marina activity.The trip is suitable for children and grannys and everyone in between .David and his team are extremely knowledgeable about the Gower coast and the wildlife.If you go on this trip be warned you will want to go again .

Swansea
“Fantastic way to see The Gower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Wonderful 3 hr boat trip from Swansea Marina to Worms Head and back with a friendly and informative crew. Plenty of wildlife and beautiful scenery made for a perfect birthday treat. Highly recommended.