Family of four on a budget. Shared a room, was crowded, but Suzie offered us a place to store luggage if we needed more room. Super accommodating. Shower and sink in room. WC down the hall. Free parking in the property. Walking distance to downtown Stavager. Ask about places to eat and see. Go on a hike and they will pack you a bagged lunch for a small, affordable fee. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Dining room space can also double as a place to look at maps, drink a coffee and map out the journey. Great value. Great find and excellent free in room wifi. This is a great place for launching a hike to the Pulpit and other area destinations. And the evening waffles, eat your dinner early and get back for the waffles!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavanger Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) is a warm and friendly place to stay in the centre of Stavanger. We offer good quality, budget hotel accommodation for our guests.Free wireless internet access.Cable TV in every room.Comprehensive and tasty "home made" breakfast every morning.Norwegian style waffles served at the hotel every evening at 9 pm.Free parking.5 minutes from downtown Stavanger, the "Hurtigbåt" terminal, train and bus and airport coach stations.Helpful hotel staff that speak English, German and French.Come and feel home :-) 2013 , new renovated, new pictures are coming soon ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Stavanger Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavanger Bed And Breakfast
- Stavanger Hotel Stavanger