This was a great central spot and good for on a budget. The food was lovely, and the waffles at night were a bonus! We met some great people during waffle time and breakfast which was ideal to get a group for Pulpit rock. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The only thing was our room was a little noisy by the hallway entrance and bathroom. Still a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavanger Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) is a warm and friendly place to stay in the centre of Stavanger. We offer good quality, budget hotel accommodation for our guests.Free wireless internet access.Cable TV in every room.Comprehensive and tasty "home made" breakfast every morning.Norwegian style waffles served at the hotel every evening at 9 pm.Free parking.5 minutes from downtown Stavanger, the "Hurtigbåt" terminal, train and bus and airport coach stations.Helpful hotel staff that speak English, German and French.Come and feel home :-) 2013 , new renovated, new pictures are coming soon ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Stavanger Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stavanger Bed And Breakfast
- Stavanger Hotel Stavanger