“Nearly perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Molde
Hessen
“Nearly perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

The Comfort Hotel Nobel in Molde is located quite central and is not too far from the harbour. The room we stayed in was fairly tiny, but clean. If you are staying for a few nights only it dosen't really matter (it was not too small for moving around and we were able to store the luggage somehow). The restroom was clean as well. Breakfast offered a variety of warm and cold food. Free internet access was available at any time. So was parking space too. We were able to take a glance at the gorgeous so called 'Molde panorama' from our window. This hotel would also be suitable for business occasions.

• Stayed July 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2009

I visited Molde in mid January 2009 and I vas very impressed with this hotel. I was met by a very nice Hotel manager. He helped me with arranging airlinetickets and rental car for my further travel. The hotel is very clean and all the staff i met were very helpful and service minded. The breakfast the next morning was superb and i WOULD RECOMMAND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE. Great rates to!

• Liked — Very close proximity to transpotation, shops and restaurants. Great Stff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Baerum, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2008

I stayed at the Comfort Hotel Nobel with my boyfriend and two friends. We were in town for a wedding, and stayed for two nights.

My boyfriend and I shared a very large, beautiful room with one of our other friends. The room had a double bed plus a single bed that had been added to the room at a very small extra fee. The bathroom was very nice.

The welcome we got in the reception was terrific, we felt right at home. The same man welcomed us to breakfast the next morning, and I must commend the hotel on its excellent breakfast buffet. There was really no end to all the different foods they had to choose from. There were even different kinds of herring in jars. I don't know why I remember this so well, I'm not a big fan of herring, but I just thought it was impressive.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Comfort Hotel Nobel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Hotel Nobel

Address: AMTM Kroghs GT 5, Molde 6413, Norway
Location: Norway > Western Norway > More og Romsdal > Molde
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Molde
Hotel Class:3 star — Comfort Hotel Nobel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Hotel Nobel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Comfort Hotel Nobel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.