Stayed 4 nights in August in junior suite 400, a nice corner room with good harbor view. Room size okay but not great for a jr. suite. Small bathroom with a tiny shower but with excellent plumbing. No bathmat; had to use a towel on floor. Maid did not replenish tissues and left heat on in bathroom one day which took a long time to cool because there is no a/c. You need to leave the windows open and they only open a few inches. Bed very comfortable. No porter to help with luggage.
Laundry open only Monday-Friday. They lost a brand new blouse and have not responded in any way to my attempts to get them to discuss that or to email me a copy of my bill.
Breakfast buffet average, i.e., good. Free dinner buffet of cold things which is nice if you're tired or saving money but not a thing to repeat.
In sum, a nice hotel in an excellent location but with service problems. A decent 3 star hotel, definitely not 4 star.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Havnekontoret Hotel
- Clarion Collection Havnekontoret Hotel Bergen
- Clarion Collection Bergen
- Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret
- Clarion Bergen
- Bergen Clarion
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Nordic Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Collection Havnekontoret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.