“Everybody watch out!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
norway
“Everybody watch out!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Conception of Sabrura is nice!===Buffet,,,all u can eat!
But there is one thing so sad, I went to there with my friend, everything was ok in the beginning. my friend wanted to try that rice which is cooked with coconut milk and lemon grass(I think), she found that rice still raw and hard. and we asked the waiter about it. later on, one women(i think she works with stick,rice and so on) came and told us |"it should be like this! ". we were shocked by this person. we left there after that. by the way ,chicken sticks!!!! they mixed with some lemon grass , it looks hair inside of the chicken!!! so disgusting!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Norway
“Quick and tasty sushi at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had our Friday lunch at Sabrura. Sabrura is located in the bottom floor of "Byhaven". The localization itself is OK, but the nearby pet store draws a bit down on the atmosphere, although there were no noise coming from the pet store. As I currently jump around on crutches, without me asking for it, the waitress came out front to carry my drink and help me find a suitable place to sit. The staff was generally very nice.

At lunch (from 11:30 weekdays) Sabrura serves a well filled sushi buffet, and since it`s a buffet, you can help yourself to a mountain of wasabi and ginger. The sushi was very tasty and we had serveral runs to fill up the platter.

This is a good place to have sushi for lunch, as you can start eating from the moment you have paid, and they were really good at keeping the buffet filled. I will definitely go there for lunch again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“My first decent sushi so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was walking around downtown to find a place to eat, and in the basement at this supermarket (Byhaven) I found Sabrura Sticks & Sushi by the stairs. It looked quite welcoming, and I decieded to try it, as I have only tried sushi a couple of times before with no great success.

It turned out they had a all-you-can-eat buffet that ends at 14:00. You helped yourself to the pieces and the range of selection was moderate but more than fine for a beginner like me. Only one bottle of sauce on the table, and I didn't know which kind it was, or wether I could get different sauces from the waiters behind the counter, but I ended up eating with no sauce.

Food was excellent, and I helped myself twice.
Buffet and a bottle of sparkling water was 226,- which is quite a heavy price, but as I am eating on my employers costs, it won't keep me awake tonight.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trondheim, Norway
“Alright sushi, boring salmon stick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The sushi was alright, the salmon stick I had was boring and cooked too much. If you want sushi in Trondheim, go to Kyoto (which is way better now than it used to be).

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great modern Norwegian/Asian experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I had a great time with great food, and coffee here. The service was very good, and they also have an amazin tempura chicken salad for the non fish eaters, as well as lovely grilled white goats cheese wrapped in cured meat. Prawns in lime sauce were made to perfection.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere