We stayed for one night with our son August 7th. The receptionist was very nice and let us check in at 10am! The problem is there is no AC and to be able to sleep you had to open the windows. Well that would work if the city wasn't so loud. We did not sleep well at all. Plus is that it is in the middle of the city so you can walk to everything.
Breakfast was good and the room was a good size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Oslo's main street and in the heart of the city centre lies this historic hotel from 1899. Next to the Parliament and within immediate walking distance to a variety of museums, attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has 114 rooms, as well as 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Karl Johan Hotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo