“Decent place..” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Decent place..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Not far away from the Friday's in Karl Johan Street. I recommend going there instead, especially if it's available seats outside in a summerday. However this is a nice place for some beers in the weekend.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brampton, Canada
“Quick Supper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I went to T.G.I Fridays because the name reminded me of a chain at home and I wanted to see if they were related. They weren't but that wasn't a bad thing because I enjoyed the food I had and the atmosphere and the service were great too.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jessheim, Norway
“A good family friendly place to eat in downtown Oslo with room for improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We visited this restaurant around 4pm yesterday with our 2 kids after giving up trying to get into the 2 other TGIF's at nearby Aker Brygge(40 minute wait). A table was available after max 5 minutes wait.

The food was good and the kids were happy. The kids menu represents very good value for money and the little extras(crayons, something to draw on, drink included) appreciated. The adult menu is extensive although not cheap and we were happy with our choices.

Felt that the service could have been better(not the usual smiley, 'I love my job' attitude that we usually experience at this restaurant chain). Just little things niggled us, like not collecting the starter plates before bringing the main course, not checking that everyone in the group has got their order, placing the sizzling fajita tower right in your face instead of at the side..................

All in all a good place to take the kids in the centre of this expensive city and with a few minor improvements could be great.

• Visited February 2012