So the hotel is slap bang in the middle of oslo. Minutes walk from lots of attractions such as the national theatre and the xmas markets/ice rink. The bedroom has everything you would want inc. a tv and desk. The mattress we slept on was the most comfortable one we've ever been on....didnt want to get up! The shower is also great, its a walk in one. Check out is at 12 so gives you a great lie in on your last day too!
The breakfast is great for oslo, which is a very expensive city. So get a choice of fried breakfast, so eggs, bacon, beans, sausages, and then there is fresh bread, fresh croissants (amazing) cheese and even smoked salmon!
Highly recommended and available at a reasonable price versus the rest of oslo!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Oslo City Centre Hotel Oslo
- Doubletree By Hilton Oslo City Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located business boutique hotel, only a few steps from the national theatre. Large rooms with big beds, in addition to some single rooms for the economically minded travellers. Fantastic breakfast room with wiew to spikersuppen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Oslo City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.