We stayed at this hotel for two nights, and the hotel is good, the room was a good size, although I would have prefered to have a an iron and ironing board, but they seem to be missing in the Rica hotels...
- We had a great view, overlooking the water and a little harbour, and great view of the midnight sun
- The breakfast was exceptional, probably the best breakfast I ever had in a hotel, they even had a machine to make fresh orange juice, that was a big plus for me.
- The location is great, close to restaurants and the main street.
- The hotel is rather difficult to access by car, every time we had to drive through a labirinth of streets, some one way, others under repair, and we didn't see not even one sign to indicate where the hotel was
- the only parking we found close to the hotel was very small and rather expensive, and from the hotel we were recommended to park somewhere else, some minutes walk from the hotel... And that was not much cheaper, either, especially during the night...
- They did not have room service while we stayed there, and as we arrived late (23.30) in the first night, we couldn't find anything to eat except a slice of pizza from 7 Eleven... Would have appreciated the hotel to offer us a better alternative...
- The air conditioning did not work, and as we stayed there under an unusually warm period, it was very difficult to sleep at night because of the heat.
Otherwise, the hotel is undergoing a renovation, but we weren't particularly bothered by it, they were working somewhere below our window but they were rather quiet, and they were never starting before 8 AM. We never saw any of the workers inside the hotel.