“Pretty, charming, and tiny” 4 of 5 stars
Review of loos bar

loos bar
Karntner Durchgang, Vienna 1010, Austria (Innere Stadt)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #437 of 2,866 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Innere Stadt
Boston, MA
“Pretty, charming, and tiny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Every time we passed by Loos Bar it was packed to the gills. One evening in Vienna we made arrangements to meet friends at Loos Bar at 5:00. When 2 of us arrived the maitre'd made it possible for us to share one of the large booths (there are 2) with the 2 people who were already in one of them. While we waited I had a chance to look around. The decor is rich and lovely, but other than the approximately 14 seats at the bar and the 2 large upholstered booths, I didn't see any other seating. When our 2 friends arrived we left and went over to Do & Co (also mobbed, but larger). Regretfully, we never made it back to Loos Bar. It looked like a lovely place to while away some time. But get there early.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Greek first
Kota Kinabalu
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

A must visit, Loo's American Bar is quaint with its strangely dark and dim interior. Bartenders are friendly and knowledgeable and make excellent cocktails.

Visited October 2012
Vienna, Austria
“Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Unlike the other bars and clubs, the Loos Bar never went out of fashion in the past 25 years. "Fashion" ist the right keyword, as Gucci chose the place for shooting one of its recent ad campaigns. It's a small and cozy place right in the middle of city center, and whenever you go there you will be in good and stylish company.

Visited May 2012
“Awesome bar in beautiful Vienna city center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I traveled to Vienna alone and this bar caught my attention by chance as I was walking on the busy Karntnerstrasse and enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds..I walked in to find the smallest, friendliest place with the most amazing cocktails I ve had! The staff were amazing and made me feel welcomed and very comfortable and I had a fun birthday in a new place with new people, something I d never done before! It was a unique experience. I definitely recommend this bar specially w friends on a night in Vienna. It's always packed in here !

Manchester, UK
“Favorite bar in Vienna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just go...its amazing and the cocktails are great and what you would expect to pay in a capital city... average price 9€

The staff and atmosphere is wonderful... forget the other 'American' bars in the centre... go to the original.

Visited July 2012