“Style” 5 of 5 stars
Review of loos bar

loos bar
Karntner Durchgang, Vienna 1010, Austria (Innere Stadt)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #418 of 2,529 restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Innere Stadt
“Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Unlike the other bars and clubs, the Loos Bar never went out of fashion in the past 25 years. "Fashion" ist the right keyword, as Gucci chose the place for shooting one of its recent ad campaigns. It's a small and cozy place right in the middle of city center, and whenever you go there you will be in good and stylish company.

Visited May 2012

83% Recommend
“Awesome bar in beautiful Vienna city center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I traveled to Vienna alone and this bar caught my attention by chance as I was walking on the busy Karntnerstrasse and enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds..I walked in to find the smallest, friendliest place with the most amazing cocktails I ve had! The staff were amazing and made me feel welcomed and very comfortable and I had a fun birthday in a new place with new people, something I d never done before! It was a unique experience. I definitely recommend this bar specially w friends on a night in Vienna. It's always packed in here !

Manchester, UK
“Favorite bar in Vienna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just go...its amazing and the cocktails are great and what you would expect to pay in a capital city... average price 9€

The staff and atmosphere is wonderful... forget the other 'American' bars in the centre... go to the original.

Visited July 2012
“Great stop for an afternoon drink!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

I traveled to Vienna solo and read about this bar so I decided stophere as I walked thru the shops and city center. Milen was the day bartender and he was great and even Introduced me to strawberries an pepper with my champagne. Actually all the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I loved it so much I went back the next day. If your looking for a great bar you must see this place while in Vienna. Great by day an I'm sure even better at night! Thanks Milen look forward to my next trip back!!!

Falun, Sweden
“Charming setting and fun people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Walked into this bar by chance. As I didn’t know “what this bar was all about” I did the mistake of ordering a large beer, only to receive a shot-glass with beer - I quickly got the hint. After that I stayed with cocktails and they were great. Meet many local/tourists and everybody were very friendly and fun. The bar is very small and it was packed, but the service was very quick and professional. The place was designed by an old Art Nouveau guru (Loos) and it’s truly charming. After a couple of cocktails the smoke doesn’t bother you. The next time I visit Vienna I will definitely come back.

• Visited April 2012