If you go to Vienna, you want to see the sacher and have a Piece of Sacher Torte!
- Old traditional Hotel and Restaurant plus Cafe with lot of Tradition and history
- Good Location across Opera
- Sacher Torte is really good
- Food is also quite good, I had Wiener Schnitzel with Potatoe Sald - the salad was delicious!
The less good:
- Very touristy place, lots of tourists queing, and unfortunately this does ruin the traditional atmosphere a bit
- Staff is OK, but not overly friendly, sometimes arrogant
Conclusion: go there once so you have seen it, but probably not the place to go back...
If you own or manage Cafe Sacher Vienna, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.