I only stayed there for a couple of nights and I was not disappointed at all. The staff was helpful and kind, the room clean and the location very convenient . The airport line bus stops in front of the hotel and a U1 line metro station is only 100 metres away . VIC is across the street, as well. The breakfast was fine and despite the whole areawas spacious, it was overcrowded (and noisy - not to blame the hotel however) sometimes. I really liked it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior-hotel is situated opposite of the UNO City and the Austria Center Vienna, and combines due to its location nature and urbanity. Eight seminar rooms with a total of 350 sqm provide meeting capacity for up to 280 people. The restaurant UNO impresses guests with seasonal delights and a choice of exclusive wines.282 rooms, suites, apartments and theme rooms,as well as spacious business suites are awaiting the guests.Exclusive highlight is the executive floor with its own reception and lounge on the fifth floor.Mini bar consumption, WIFI high speed internet and access to the executive lounge – offering snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea – are included in the room rates of executive rooms, apartments, superior rooms, suites and theme rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arcotel Kaiserwasser reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Vienna
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Hotel Vienna