I stayed in hotel 2 nights. good staff who was friendly and helpful, they are always ready for help and answer specially a man from Egypt that i don't know his name . breakfast very good with best options and you can eat everything.room is very clean. location very good and subway(metro) is in front of hotel, it means you can go to city center after 5 stop station or about 5 minutes. you can also take a bus just the right of hotel .in back of the hotel there is a beautiful garden and a river for rest and swimming in summer.I reached to hotel about 40 minuet and paid 45 euro by taxi and went to airport about 25 minutes by taxi and 38 euro but you can use bus or train.
i recommended this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior-hotel is situated opposite of the UNO City and the Austria Center Vienna, and combines due to its location nature and urbanity. Eight seminar rooms with a total of 350 sqm provide meeting capacity for up to 280 people. The restaurant UNO impresses guests with seasonal delights and a choice of exclusive wines.282 rooms, suites, apartments and theme rooms,as well as spacious business suites are awaiting the guests.Exclusive highlight is the executive floor with its own reception and lounge on the fifth floor.Mini bar consumption, WIFI high speed internet and access to the executive lounge – offering snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea – are included in the room rates of executive rooms, apartments, superior rooms, suites and theme rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Arcotel Kaiserwasser reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Vienna
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Hotel Vienna