“Certainly above average” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #62 of 363 Hotels in Vienna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

It's a very good hotel and I always stay in it when in Vienna. But if you are travelling for the first time to it you need to pay attention: Be sure your breakfast is included, they won't tell you at check-in, once you enter the restaurant nobody will receive you at the door to check that. Finally, when you are on the middle of your breakfast, enjoying your coffee and reading your newspaper they will come with a surprise: A bill of 20 something Euros per person... That's not the kind of service I expect of a 5 star hotel... Knowing that, you will avoid discomfort by arguing at reception and you can even enjoy breakfast at the great and historical Cafe Central next door.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristiansand, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

this is just the hotel for you if you like to beeing spoiled. If you add a little Money and Upgrade to a higher Level you get great value for the extra Money. The rooms where fantantic , the staff gives you wonderfull service in every need. The location is Perfect for walking to almost any sight seeing Object in the old town. Just Heavenly in every way. Our best stay until now in the Radisson blu system.

Room Tip: rooms are Worth the Upgrade fee. Higher floors are moore quiet
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Belgrade
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very happy with our stay here until the morning we left.

The price is better than most other hotels, the accommodations are great, the bed is comfy, and the restaurant bar is wonderful. Even sitting in the lobby is nice. The also valet your car.

The part I didn't like was the concierge lying to me. She called me a 7:30 am telling me that I had a pick up. Unless a spy was trailing me, there is no way anyone knew my name in vienna except at that hotel. We checked in under mine and my wife's name. The morning we left, the concierge called me asking me to come down for a cab I supposedly called.

I didn't call a cab, I didn't get into any weird situations the night before so nobody was looking for me (I was in my room by 7 pm, with my wife, after Christmas markets), and I didn't tell anyone in Vienna my name except the hotel. I have a common last name. I believe the cabbie probably came to the hotel looking for someone with the same last name, and the staff heard my last name and assumed it was us, which would be understandable if they would have admitted the mistake.

Instead, they looked at me suspiciously like I ordered a cab and forgot about it. They then ARGUED with me, telling me that I must have ordered a cab, although mysteriously, the cab driver was no longer waiting and "just disappeared." She then, very rudely, told me that the cab driver asked for my wife and me by our first names, which is also highly unlikely, since my wife has an uncommon first name, but the concierge would have immediately seen it when she looked up our last name in the hotel.

I think this was a cheap excuse for calling us, getting me out of bed by mistake, and then backpedaling after I came downstairs. I wouldn't be upset if the staff hadn't lied to my face about it.

So, the hotel was nice. One of the concierges, though, might refuse to take responsibility for her mistakes.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a hotel that is situated perfectly in Vienna! I would most definitely go back again.

The hotel is within walking distance to the major attractions, but in a quiet end of a street. We all liked the design both in the rooms and in the common areas. Really fresh and innovative is what I would describe the hotel as being.

The rooms are very nice and you have all the amenities that you expect to find in a first class hotel.

Free wifi and good breakfast makes it even better. My hotel in Vienna!

Room Tip: No one in my group had any complains about their rooms. I would go for a room on a high floor if pos...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pleasant hotel, rooms are cozy and clean, warmed, espresso machine. Shower, comfortable, (few rooms with bathtabs). Minibar was free.
Service is good, attentive, gave us a late checkout
Breakfast is fine (european breakfast, suits 4star hotel)
Recommended!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
ManagementStyleHotel, General Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear guest,
Many thanks for sharing your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best regards,
Verena Forstinger, General Manager
Kendal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is located close to the Hofburg and Museumquartier on a quiet street where the clip clop of carriage horses is as common and the internal combustion engine. Its a converted bank that's been given the design treatment. Its a handsome place with enough imagination in the design to make it interesting rather than comical. Staff are efficient and rooms are well appointed and stylish. Breakfasts are good quality but unless you need 'big eats' first thing, try the Café Central next door - much more atmospheric. The basement strong-room has been converted into a small gym/sauna if you need to burn off the sachertorte calories!

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking Herrengasse and adjacent palaces.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
ManagementStyleHotel, General Manager at Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,
many thanks for your feedback. We do appreciate that you had a great time at the Radisson Blu Style Hotel Vienna and are looking forward to welcoming you back again when your next trip brings you back to Vienna!
Best regards
Verena Forstinger, General Manager

Been to Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna? Share your experiences!