Stayed here for four days. Compact hotel. Rooms decent size. Excellent service both at the reception and at daily breakfast. The latter especially, was so cheerful and personal, made one think one was staying with close friends! Breakfast was a decent spread. Wifi wasn't free but a nominal charge was ok.
Just a ten minute walk from the palace and zoo. Quiet location otherwise. Close to the underground also. But we we lazy, just took a cab when we needed to move around.
Great place for first time stay. Tho personally, next time, would like to stay near the Opera House, in a very happening part of the city.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Vienna Schoenbrunn Hotel Vienna
- Courtyard Vienna Schoenbrunn Hotel
- Courtyard Vienna
- Vienna Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Schönbrunn situated next to Vienna´s most famous attraction, the Schönbrunn Palace. The hotel has an unbeatable location and offers first-class accommodation. Ideal for business or leisure, our 118 air-conditioned rooms provide flat-panel TV, high-speed Internet, safe, refrigerator, free tea & coffee facilities and luxurious Courtyard bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Vienna Schonbrunn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.