After reading some of these reviews, I'm really surprised. For me, the service has been amazing. The staff is always around, so friendly...the restaurant is a great place to just hang out. I have no idea how anyone could consider the breakfast lacking: eggs, bacon, sausages, various cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, pastries... not what I'd call lacking. It's all so great and for it to be included? Fabulous bonus in Europe. The bathroom and shower is amazing. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I literally have two requirements when I book a hotel. Good shower, comfortable bed. After all, I'm here to sleep and rest so I can go out and explore. The shower/bathroom are amazing, but the bed is AWFUL. I'm sorry, but almost everywhere I've been in Europe has had HORRIBLE beds! Why is it so difficult to find a comfortable bed? I'm not even picky, I sleep on a firm bed at home, but this is rock hard. I'm seriously so sore after only one night, it's like sleeping on a board. The only comfortable position right now is on my stomach. Maybe it's just my bed, but I doubt it. Also, the bedding is ridiculous. The pictures show one bed with two folded comforters on top...there is literally a sheet over the mattress and those two comforters. No sheets. So weird. And the comforters aren't even big enough to cover the bed! It's as if two people are supposed to sleep on the bed and each use a mini comforter. I don't understand...I just want a normal bed: COMFORTABLE, with sheets, and a normal-sized comforter. Anyway, thank goodness the rest of the hotel (service, location, amenities) make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel - is situated in the historic centre of Vienna, the capital city of Austria.It has 67 rooms and suites and a conference centre for up to 30 guests and as such the The Levante Parliament is a great venue for anyone looking for a privately run quality hotel where no wish is left unfulfilled, but is also keen to be somewhere quiet in the heart of this busy city – and expects excellent service and exclusive design. The hotel has been one of the leading design hotels in Vienna since 2006. Our restaurant and Nemtoi Bar with its unique 400-square-metre garden lounge is one of THE spots in the Vienna city centre during the warmer months of the year.Situated on Vienna’s “youth axis”, between the university campus “The old AKH“ and the museums quarter (MQ), our hotel is well-known as a hip meeting spot - for all generations.Immerse yourself in Viennese culture, “the scene” or the city’s business world but start your tour of discovery at the The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Levante Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- Levante Parliament Vienna
- Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna