I stayed at this hotel in July 2013 I picked it for the tripadvisor reviews and wanted somewhere special for my husbands 60th birthday treat I was not disappointed.
Alex at the front desk was extremely helpful and upgraded us to a larger room. The room was so spacious and every day we had fresh fruit left for us which was a nice gesture. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked a treat.
The breakfast was out of this world the men serving and cooking the breakfast were very polite and went out of their way to make everything perfect.
In the afternoon there was beer sparkling wine and a few sandwiches and cake should you need it.
The hotel was very central and within walking distance to St Stephens and the Danube canal for the boat trips the metro was also close by.
I would definately stay here next time I am in Vienna.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.