This was our first time to visit Vienna. We chose this hotel because of the comments and rating from tripadvisor (#1 ranking when booked in Nov '12). We've made our booking thru booking.com, on next day we received an email directly from the hotel with warm welcome message and re-confirmation of our booking. It's good to let us know that our reservation has secured without problem. We arrived the hotel earlier than the check-in time but the room has already cleaned and prepared for us. Our room was on 3rd floor, the room was spacious and modem interior decorator designs so we like it very much. The WC and bathroom was separated so we won't find a trouble if a partner occupied either one. The staff were nice and professional. We have question of the tourist places and they gave us very useful information on the transportation and routes. Breakfast was amazing so you must have to try. Various choices of drinks, cold cuts, cheeses, breads and desserts, fresh made eggs as per order, etc. The staff in the restaurants were also nice and full of smiling. Tram and Underground are 3 to 4 streets away from the hotel. We love this hotel and for sure to stay again when travel to Vienna next time.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unusual hotel concept in Austria’s capital, Vienna. The Hotel Rathaus Vienna Wine & Design represents the Fleischhaker family’s pleasure concept with its vinophile philosophy. At every step you will be confronted by the theme of wine in the modern design hotel: the wine cheese on the breakfast buffet, the wine guglhupf with your coffee, the wine cosmetics in your room – wine is simply everywhere. Intensive dealing with a vintner is the invitation of each of these 39 tastefully furnished rooms. The individually designed double rooms are each dedicated to a top Austrian vintner, who provides noble wines for the “somewhat different” minibar.The director Conrad Schröpel and his team are happy to share the sensory experience of drinking wine with their guests. The wines of the Vintner of The Month are discussed unpretentiously in the wine lounge over glasses of wine, and knowledge of wines and vintners is exchanged in an uncomplicated manner. Tasting are also naturally organised on agreement – for individuals, interested guests and for small groups or conference participants. Austrian delicacies, prepared according to recipes by the house chef Klaus Fleischhaker, round off the hotel’s unique indulgence offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.