“sad day in Vienna” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Austrian
Metz, France
“sad day in Vienna”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

When you get out from a flight from Austrian Airline where you are served an infamous sandwich with two small squares of bread and a strange yellow cream between, you try to find something correct in Vienna Airport.
After having searched a long time in this new revamped airport you manage to find the "Brahms & Liszt" restaurant, nice name but that's all.
I order the famous "Vienna Schnitzel", I was asked if I wanted the salad with the main course, I thought it that was free, in fact you need to pay 3,9 € for a standard salad (taht's very expensive) and then I was asked if I wanted ketchup or mayonnaise, I also thought that was free,but you need to pay at the end 0,9€ for an horrible cup of mayonnaise impossible to eat.
As regards the meat itself, better to avoid.
Finally best is probably to find another route for my next trip, going through Munich or Franckfort !!

• Visited August 2012