“Ethiopian food in Vienna” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Ethiopian food in Vienna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stumbled on this Ethiopian Restaurant on our way to the Sigmund Freud museum. It is very good for vegetarians as well as meat lovers. We love Ethiopian cuisine and target these whenever we travel. The food was not as spicy as many of the other Ethiopian restaurants we have sampled in New York, Wash. D.C., Boston and London, possibly catering to the Austrian palate.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vienna, Austria
“Interesting, but good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Friends and coworkers took me here for my birthday (my first experience with Ethiopian food) and I really enjoyed it. We ordered two #12 platters and all devoured everything. I personally did not care for the teg (honey wine), but other than that, great experience!

Visited July 2012
Vienna, Austria
“New taste!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

following the recommendation of a friend I went to try this restaurant. As I never had Ethiopian food before, I´cant really compare, but it was excellent, tasteful food served on the typical soft injera. We got a large serving plate covered with the injera and a variety of stews and veggies. Spicy and colorful! We really enjoyed. You need to know that you are going to eat with your fingers joining the plate with your co-eaters, so make sure you go with people you really like to share the plate with.

• Visited February 2012