Pension Anna was overall a resonable choice in Vienna.
A few things to be aware of:
1. Middle Eastern Restaurant on First Floor - food was good. If you are in a room above the restaurant be advised they live music Fri / Sat nights until about 11:30 or midnight. If you are out and about at these times it won't bother you, but if you are expecting to sleep prior to midnite you might not be able to.
2. Rooms are generally good. Decor is a bit dated. A fresh coat of paint here and there wouldn't hurt, but in general the condition is OK to good. Nice closet to store things in.
3. Bathroom - everything worked fine, plenty of hot water, liquid soap / shampoo was provided.
4. Breakfast - typical pension. No hot food, but decent selection of other items.
5. Parking - available but please inquire before you arrive.
6. Laundrymat is within walking distance (waschsalon).
7/ Wireless internet was free and worked well in my room. My room was almost the furthest away from the transmitter and signal was fine.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pension Anna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.