We stayed here for 3 nights during our trip to Vienna. It is in a perfect location with easy access to the Metro and trams. It was only a couple of blocks to the historic center. It was on a quiet street, so no noise issues. The room was a little outdated, but everything was clean and comfortable. The room was really large! The bathroom had been completely updated and was really nice. There was a large safe, which was very helpful for our valuables. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us a wonderful recommendation for supper and provided us with ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna