This was a great hotel to stay in Vienna. While not directly in the city center it's a pleasant site seeing 10- 15 minute walk. Or even shorter if you hop on the metro which is also right by. The plus of it being out of the center is it's quiet. The hotel provides a decent breakfast although it's a bit pricy. There are plenty of cafes near as well. We arrived pretty early in Vienna and hotel room wasn't ready (understandable). But they managed to still get us in early. The staff was overall pretty young but very kind and helpful. Rooms were big by European standards. Beds were super comfortable. Wifi was free but not very strong. But that is not why you are in Vienna! I would recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna