Lovely hotel near the Rathaus. Staff was friendly and helpful with a quick checkin. Near a U-Bahn station so it easy to get to from the Westbanhof. Close walk to Rathaus, Parliament, and Volks Park, which leads to Alstadt. Very cool to have a skylight window in a hotel! Down a quiet side street yet everything is very accessible, Will stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.