We truly enjoyed our stay in this well organized hotel. The location is good .The street is quiet and somewhat protected from the busy street noise but the hotel is walking distance to many attractions of Vienna. The prices are moderate, rooms nicely appointed (you could call them "solidly average" but with a good connotation), the staff is helpful and professional. The breakfast is 16 euro but offers fairly good variety - buffet style. It would be better if the hotel offered also lunches and dinners. There is a little bar at the side of the reception and they do have a nice selection of alcoholic drinks and some snacks.
We liked our room in the newer section. It was somewhat small but joyfully decorated in the Vienna secession style. Our room was all Klimt and since we happen to adore this painter we loved the decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna