Hotel is centrally located and near Rathaus U-Bahn station which makes it very easy to explore the city but that said as the hotel is on a side street there is little traffic noise and it is nice and quiet. Our room was a little tired but very clean and spacious so it was very good value for what we paid. We found the staff to be friendly and the breakfast buffet was very good with a wide selection of fresh food to choose from. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna