Residing here during March 2013 was a fairly pleasant experience.
Our room was clean, large and well heated which was certainly a plus given the wintry weather outside.
In room amenities included a mini bar, safe and intermittent wi-if connection. Additionally there was a computer in the lobby which facilitated printing at no extra charge.
Our only complaints were the single English channel offered on the television (CNN) and the presence of a persistent banging throughout most of the day and early morning.
Overall a very fair price for a hotel that does the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna