Location is very convenient, close to all public transportations, tucked away in a quiet alley. Within walking distance to Museumquartier and Hofburg Palace, Stephenplatz, Rathauspark.. most major attractions in Vienna. I didn't really like the room, it was okay, not great. The bathroom was really small, too. What surprised me was the ladies cleaning my room, who cleaned the room really fast! I thought maybe they could do it slower and pay attention to its cleanliness, dusting things, perhaps. For wi-fi we need to ask for coupons, and it's quite frustrating. Basically it's nice though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna