"I with my spouse, kids of age 10 and 5 had been on East euorpe tour for the first time. Every one warned me about the language problem will face in these countries. But our first experiance was excellent. The staff at the reception was very good with very good command over english. They were very receptive and were kind enough to guide us about the city tour as we had been on our own and not in a organised tour.
Location is excellent and very near to historical places 1000 of years old. Only we could not get Indian food in near vicinity. We found one Nepalese restaurent near the Old city.
Our 2 nights stay in this hotel was excellent and memmorable one. Rooms were well appointed and bathrroms were very neat and clean. Only I feel hotel needs to remove carpet and opt for some other flooring, as I suffer from allergy.
I suggest this hotel, as well as Austria to all my fellow Indians. I will surely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna