We (a couple with baby) stayed in the NH hotel for a week on Christmas.
1. location - the Zieglergasse metro station on line U3 is right in front of the hotel. Mariahilfer street it's a shopping street. You have lot's of food stores, restaurants, a starbucks and even a Christmas market (if you go on Christmas). everything nearby
2. Big room - actually a small 2 rooms appartement. There is the sleeping room and the salon. Both rooms have TV. You have a bar, microwave, cafeteria, a small kitchenette in a corner of the salon.
3. attentive personnel - we asked for a baby bed. They provide not only the bed but also some shampoo and body lotion specialy for babys, a sponge bath toy, towels also for our baby with no extra charge. The cleaning lady not only cleaned our room everyday but also arranged the toys and the clothes and the baby bottels and did the dishes and left us extra garbage bags for the dippers.
4. others - clean, good breakfast with lots of choices, you have complementary tea and coffe at the reception desk and sometimes pasteries.
Not so good points:
1. noise - with great location comes big noise. Especialy during the night
2. old furniture, old tv
3. really expensive breakfast - 17 euros it's a little to much just for breakfast even a good one. We actually find a relly great breakfast at 11 euros at a cafe nearby.
I will definitely go back and recomand to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atterseehaus Hotel
- Nh Atterseehaus Vienna
- Nh Hotels Vienna
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your NH Atterseehaus Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.