As I am writing this review, I am in the JUFA hotel in Vienna. The hotel is big overall, spacious, and one could say quite the contrary compared to other European accomidations. The rooms are really simple but clean, and there is a small bathroom and a tiny separate toilet in a separated cubicle. The staff are very kind and friendly, beating the typical grumpy Austrian stereotype. There are many children there, creating a very family friendly atmosphere.
1) Extremely friendly staff.
2) Nice, healthy breakfast
3) Family friendly
4) New hotel
5) Clean (for hotel standards)
1) Construction going on around the place (all owned by JUFA by the way)
2) Far from the city centre
3) Lacks simple room accessories (slippers, telephone, shampoo, toothbrush, and even a water hose in the toilet for anyone who needs it)
Overall, I am pleased with my experience at JUFA Vienna, and I would give it an average/very good ranking, and would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a chill, relaxed, child friendly hotel for families.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your JUFA Wien City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.