Vienna is an expensive place for hotels, but this was worth every penny. Gorgeous rooms and the best breakfast we've ever had in a hotel - a selection of teas, fruits, cereals, breads etc all lovely and locally sourced. Normally we stick to B&Bs but this was all the friendly service and lovely food of a B&B but in a city hotel. We'll definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Boutiquehotel Stadthalle Hotel Vienna
- Boutiquehotel Stadthalle Hotel
- Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A trendsetting combination of sustainability, design, and a touch of luxury: the world’s first hotel with a net zero energy balance is located in the heart of Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Tingo, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boutique Hotel Stadthalle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.