We stayed at the Kaiserin Elisabeth for three nights in late September, 2013. The location is superb, our room was large and extremely quiet, the service was terrific, and the front desk staff without peer. We were two blocks from St. Stephen's, a five minute walk to the Opera House , and even less to the main castle sights.
We had intended to stay there last year but an emergency prevented us from going. They were very accommodating at that time and we made sure we would stay here when we came this year. Our stay could not have been better. We travel a fair bit. I would put this near the top of our hotel experiences and would recommend it without qualification.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.