My husband and I stayed at the Kaiserin Elisabeth hotel in Vienna on 19 May for 4 nights. The hotel is a lovely small hotel just off the main tourist street and just a 100 yards or so from the Cathedral. All main attractions are within a 5-15 minute walk. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The hotel does not have a restaurant but does have room service. There were many, many good restaurants within a few minutes walk of the hotel. The breakfast was very good and the waitresses lovely. The reception staff were exceptional and nothing was too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a good quality hotel right in the centre of the old City. I looked at a lot of hotels before deciding on the Kaiserin Elisabeth which was recommended to me by an Austrian friend. In my opinion the hotel offers extremely good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna