The hotel is in a wonderful location, in a quiet pedestrian only street but 5 minutes walk from the main shopping street, restaurants, St Stephens cathedral and The Opera House. We caught the S bahn train from the airport to Wein Mitte station and it was then a pleasant 20 minute walk through Stadt Park to the hotel.
Check in was fast and efficient and we were given a selection of information leaflets and the wi fi code. The internet connection was faultless throughout our stay. Our room (17) was so quiet we felt we were the only people in the world and the air conditioning is very effective and almost noiseless. The bedroom was clean and comfortable with everything you could need and the bathroom was beautiful - gold fittings and pink towels. It was spacious and I loved it.
The staff were all very polite and helpful, especially the breakfast lady - thank you to her. Breakfast is from 7 till 11 and is amazing, beautiful food including smoked salmon, eggs cooked to order and piping hot coffee. I would stay here again tomorrow and highly recommend.
My only slight criticism is that the only mirror is in the bathroom and when the shower has been used it is totally steamed up so impossible to see to dry hair, or shave or put make up on1
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last renovation 2014). The familiar hotel (private running hotel) is located in a quiet area, centrally located in the heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a uniquely attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers special "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs and requirements for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Classic, Superior, Luxury, Junior-Suites, Suites and special ANTI-ALLERGY Rooms are available. Fee W-Lan, public garage nearby. All rooms are equipped with aircondition and tea-& coffeemaker, minibar. Small Wellness-Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western