Best Western can congratulate themselves on a true "Premier" hotel. Not all hotels live up to that classification but this is an exception. Remarkable staff, rooms, breakfast and location. Walk to Karlsplatz, Opera House, Stephansdom and Hofburg. Convenient metro to Schonnbrunn. Great restaurants close by and the best beds and pillows in Eastern Europe. Any staff member, regardless of position, welcomed us and said hello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last renovation 2014). The familiar hotel (private running hotel) is located in a quiet area, centrally located in the heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a uniquely attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers special "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs and requirements for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Classic, Superior, Luxury, Junior-Suites, Suites and special ANTI-ALLERGY Rooms are available. Fee W-Lan, public garage nearby. All rooms are equipped with aircondition and tea-& coffeemaker, minibar. Small Wellness-Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western