Stayed in Best Western Hotel Reither, Vienna for the period from 15 Oct. till 19 Oct. 2013.
- Hotel location is 5-10 m walk from the nearest underground station (s), i.e. between two lines (Längenfeldgasse U4 & U6) and Margaretengürtel U4.
- The hotel is clean and the room space is acceptable.
- The hotel management is a total loss, the front office clerks, all of them except of one lady, were total waste of time, one was just joined from two days and the other did not know what to do.
- It is mentioned that they have internet connection in the room, this is not true it is extremely slow and always disconnect, you will have to go downstairs to the so called lobby to connect to the internet.
- The bathroom is very small with no window or ventilation, it smells horrible and humid.
- The room lighting is very poor, the furniture is outdated.
- No Air-condition, just heating, one old cheap fan is laying aside.
- The so called lobby is just two sofas few chairs and front disk (a small hut for computer).
- The last cherry of the cake, we asked the receptionist to ordered us a taxi to the airport and we were 5m before the due time, we have found one man waiting for us, we put the bags in the car but suddenly other diver came and told us that he is our taxi driver, he made a fight with the other taxi driver ended up grabbing the luggage and put it in his car.
The hotel receptionist was watching the fight and did not interfere even we asked his support but he was standing still doing nothing.
Finally we started to the airport then the taxi driver asked us if we are the one he drove us to the Opera last night we negatively replied, then he decided to go back to the hotel after he made some phone call to his company, we were very tensed as we have a flight to catch then after returning to the hotel we took another taxi.
It was a very bad experience and we would not ever try this hotel again or recommend to anyone even we will worn any one of our friends coming to Vienna.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Hotel Reither offers genuine traditional Austrian hospitality. Family Heydari runs the hotel since may 2010.Constant improvements and renovations have made our house into what it is today - quality 4-star hotel with all modern comforts to meet the demands of a discerning city traveller.Our hotel is located between Karlsplatz and the Schönbrunn Palace. Just one step to the famous musical theatre "Raimundtheater".The historical old town of Vienna with the St. Stephan Cathedral, the Vienna Opera, the Spanish Riding School, the famous museums and the Palace of Schönbrunn are within 10 minutes (by underground).Our rooms are tastefully decorated and have been partially renovated in 2005.A majority of our rooms are non smoking rooms. Our guests have the choice between normal single rooms, double rooms, small suites or family apartments for 5 persons.All rooms are equipped with bathroom and separate toilet, minibar, SAT-TV, safe, desk, wireless LAN. On the walls of the room you will find pictures of a young artist, which gives each room a personal touch.You will feel right at home here. Take our word for it. Welcome at the Best Western Hotel Reither in Vienna! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Reither reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.